October 05, 2012

IMATS 2012

A week before IMATS, I decided I was going to go alone! It turned out to be one of the best things i've done for myself! I had such an amazing day and met so many beautiful girls!

It was still dark when I left home for the airport on Saturday morning!


Chels, Rachel and myself :)

Double decker trains!!

Victoria's secret - no purchases. WAY too exxy!

Jordy and I. Jordy's from Brisbane and our flights were 15 minutes apart so we went back to the airport together. Thank god! I would have been so lost otherwise!

Top: Reese, Rachel, myself
Bottom: Chels, Rachel, myself

Few different photos with Reese, Rachel, Chels, Jordy and Dustyn

Swatches of all the eye products I purchased and my first try at caviar nails!
I will make a separate post with my purchases. I'm even considering doing a video!


Starbucks with Rachel, Reese, Chels, Dustyn, Anita and Angela(not pictured as she took the photo)!


Rachel, Reese, Ling and myself. Ling is the cutest!

I spent about $180 all up. I wish I had brought more!! Next time.. ;)
I had such an amazing day with all these beautiful girls and can't wait to do it all again next year!!

Links:

Did you go to imats? :)
xx

4 comments:

  1. IMATS looks like such fun! I've never been before but really want to go, I would've loved to of gone this year since Kevin James Bennett was there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely go! Such a great day!

      Delete
  2. Looks like you had a blast :-) I hope I can go next year. Would have been awesome to meet all the girls who you think you know because you always read their blog/videos but have never actually met :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try to go next year! Hopefully I'll be there and can meet you :) It's a weird but awesome experience meeting all your blog/youtube friends! :)

      Delete