August 23, 2012

It's my birthday!

Good evening!
So today was/is my birthday! I had a really good day with friends!
We had school, boring! Then went to dinner at Grill'd Y-U-M!
Then went shopping! I actually had a great birthday for once!

I went for my L's... and FAILED! HAHA
By one question guys!! ONE! So disappointed I MAY have cried.. Just a little!
Getting my licence was the only thing I was really looking forward to so it broke my heart :( hahahha

So.. What'd I get?! :D
I got absolutely spoilt...
I got a car off my dad (i paid a part) YAY! Photo below (still waiting to physically receive Sherl's the lancer)





I got my first ever pair of real UGGs off mother dearest, super comfy! And a few little things from my sister which are cute! Like earrings, eyeshadows and other little things...

And my cute neighbour who is super talented with cupcakes brought me over 4 little piggies! :D SO cute!


So all in all I had a great day! Now i'm exhausted and am probably going to stay on the world wide web for an hour or so and crash in bed!

Goodnight! x

2 comments: