May 11, 2012

Burt's Bees Sensitive Night Cream Review

Hey all,
Just a quick review of the Burt's Bees sensitive night cream I trialled a while ago, i trialled the whole sensitive range, so more reviews to come :)

I have oily, sensitive skin and have had aloottt of trouble finding products that don't cause some sort of reaction...

Goodnight sensitive skin.
I'm going to say stright up, I LOVE the packaging of the whole sensitive range, super cute and convenient! Overall this is a nice night cream, even for me.. and i am not a night cream kind-of-girl! This cream has a nice consistency, not too thick, not too thin. I find it leaves a residuey feel (which may actually be what the product is supposed to do, but hey, I don't like it!), this would be great for someone with dry-normal skin. In the morning my skin was left feeling nicely hydrated and soft. I give this cream a 3 out of 5, keeping in mind that i'm not a night cream girl! I would love this product if I had dry skin! I may be able to use it in the cooler months though, when my skin is a little less oily. It smells OK, no major smell (fragrance free), but doesn't smell horrible which is always a bonus! I definitely recommend this to anyone with skin that's more on the dry side.
Have a great weekend, and happy mothers day to all mummas out there!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment