February 18, 2012

Ooops, Ive been MIA!!

Hey guys!
Sorry i've been soo incredibly slack and not posting!
PLEASE forgive me 
*cue puppy dog eyes*
The King Charles Cavalier, one of the masters of the puppy dog eyes! 

I've just been so tired/busy/stressed with everything and might still need a few weeks to settle into the year!
AND we might be moving houses next month (don't laugh but it's across the road), but there will still be alot of stuff to be done! eeek!
Anyway, getting to the point of this post, just wanted to say that i'm still alive! Also, have just seemed to have lost motivation/ideas for posts, any suggestions would be great! AND just wanted to say that I have twitter which i'm on daily (twitter.com/tenkerialc) and instagram, username for both is tenkerialc :)
I'll try not to be so slack, promise.
Hope you didn't miss me too much ;)

2 comments:

  1. I understand where you're at. I often have trouble sitting down and putting together blog posts, even if I have the subject chosen.

    You need to be in the right frame of mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Relax and take care of yourself hun xx

    ReplyDelete