January 30, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award




yay! thanks to Chels from Confessions of a Beauty Addict, one of my fav blogger girlys for the award! ♥



The Rules:
You must Thank the person who gave you the award, including a shout out with a link back to their blog.
Share 7 random facts about yourself.
Send the award to 10 other bloggers whose blogs you love and let them know about it.


1. I loooove animals
2. I loooove beauty
3. I loooove Hobart, Tasmania
4. I want to start running, but that's a very distant dream ;)
5. I'm really bad at doing makeup on other people - LOL Chels had this one and I'm stealing it cause it applies!
6. I love my jobs.. most of the time.
7. None of my friends or family know I have a blog. (excludes my sister and friends who have somehow found my blog, which noone has said anything.. hahahaha)

And now onto the gorgeous bloggers I'm awarding the Versatile Blogger Award to:
Chelsea from Confessions of a Beauty Addict
Amy from Beauty In A Bottle
Sarah from Breathe Beauty
Tegan from Tegania's Thoughts
Jenny from My Funny Valentine
Melissa from Miss Makeup Lover (it was her birthday yesterday, so go say hi and happy birthday!)
Steph from Luxury on the Lips


Rebecca from Easy Dress
Ingrid from Glossy Beauty

AAANNNNNNNDDDDDD
I'm stuck. Mental block.. will edit the last 1 in if i think of them! hahaha
I really love all those beautiful girls blogs, I'm not just gonna throw in one I don't like alot!
Have a great week, sorry if i'm absent as i'm still catching up on getting back to school and all the rest of it! xx

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! And I'm the same, no one in my life except my boyfriend knows I have a blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Claire,

    just to let you know that i've tagged you in a blog post of mine:

    http://misslydiasinsights.blogspot.com.au/2012/02/tag-youre-it-blog-post.html

    All you need to do is post 11 fun facts about yourself, answer my 11 questions and then you think of 11 questions and pass it along to 11 of your chosen bloggers. It's ups to you if you want to do it :)

    ReplyDelete