January 08, 2012

Time for a change!

I'm booked in to finally start my journey of going back blonde on Wednesday, yay! I've decided to get a full head of foils. It will take a few goes, but it's the best way to keep my hair in relatively good condition and not go brassy or orange! Anyway, the point of this post was to tell you all that I will be posting up what I will use on my hair to keep moisture in it, and keep the orange away! I might make it a little series of posts, like everytime I get my hair done, write a post of what products I and my HD use and take photos of the colour progress? Sounds fun, haha. Anyway, keep an eye out and let me know if you are blonde and what you use on your hair to keep the orange tones at bay and keep the moisture in! P.s don't forget to enter my giveaway! x

4 comments:

  1. So exciting! (wish I could go blonde hehe!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you're so brave! I started to do that, got half way through getting to blonde, was over the expense and went back to brunette! haha Can't wait to see the result :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been blonding up too, and I really like it. I am a natural brunette though so it's been a little bit of hard work but my hairdresser is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! I wish I could go blonde but it really wouldn't suit me, and it would be too much maintenance! I just had light foils taken out because they made my hair feel dry!

    ReplyDelete