December 12, 2011

NOTD: Flower Power!

My white tips started chipping on day 1.. so not impressed.. But it gave me an excuse to try out the Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips in "Girl Flower" i brought today! :D at $10.99 from chemist warehouse, and 3x the wearing time compared to normal polish.. i love these babys!  They're soo easy to apply, and last for around 10days.On my nails, polishes are lucky to last 3! And the designs are so cute! All in all i absolutely adore them! 10 out of 10 from me! Here's a photo. Enjoy the rest of your week!
Claire xo

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I've just nominated your blog for the Liebster Blog Award! :)

    Jump onto my site to see the details, and you can nominate your favourite blogs too!

    http://confessionsofaba.blogspot.com/2011/12/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete