December 20, 2011

NOTD: Christmas week 2011

Just a quick post to show you my nails. I've decided to go with a really simple look, but still with a little bit of a Christmas-y touch. Being at work all week until Christmas day, my nails are going to chip, i can't help that. So I will be freshly painting them on Christmas eve, yay! But anyway.. onto my nails.. So i've just done a simple red nail using Opi's "Red my fortune cookie" on all my nails. Then I took my silver nail art polish which can be seen in my recent mini haul... on my tips, to create a really slight Christmas touch! I'm thinking of trying to create "Santa hat" nails, so maybe my next NOTD post will be more exciting, haha! I probably wont be blogging again until after or on Christmas day, i'm working everyday up to, and after Christmas. So have a great Christmas everyone! and post in the comments what you're thinking of wearing on your nails for Christmas day!
Claire, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment