December 03, 2011

Another haul.... uh oh

Friday i went shopping..yes again.. hahaha and found a few bargains i couldn't resist!

Firstly we -my mum, aunty and i- headed to target, where i tried on a few maxi skirts. I ended up getting this gorgeous turquoise one. At $36 on sale, i will want to wear it quite a bit, but i really love it!

Then we headed off to a few of their favourite stores, Katies, Crossroads and all the rest of them.. and on the way, my brand new bracelet from my sportsgirl, featured in other haul i posted on thursday night, broke :( so we quickly dropped into sportsgirl, where i told them what had happened and that i didn't have a receipt, and they happily gave me a new one. This time i got a turquoise one as it matches the nail polish i also got from sportsgirl and my new skirt, yay!



Then we headed of to giant chemist, where i brought a set of Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips in "Snow Bunny" for $12.95. Which i love! and will be posting a NOTD as soon as possible using them! Then, we went to Kmart where they had $4 off Australis, Rimmel and another brand which i don't remember.. So, i grabbed  3 Rimmel I ♥ Lasting Finish Polishes. From left to right in photo: your majesty, lively lilac and disco ball... at $1.75 each with the $4 off..absolute bargain!


And finally, we quickly dropped into Femme, where i picked up this little over top thingo, to go with my skirt. $14.95






So that's it for today. Sorry about the horrible pictures, i just really wanted to put this up! Hopefully someone will share my excitement... Have a great weekend guys!
Claire xo

1 comment:

  1. Aww, don't you just hate when a new piece of jewellery breaks? Glad to hear that they replaced it for you though. Both the bracelet and skirt look beautiful and are perfect for Summer. Those nails polishes look so good together. You should definitely use them all at once on alternating nails (speaking of which, I might repaint my nails in multiple colours).

    Love your hauls :)

    ReplyDelete