December 29, 2011

10 more things you will now know about tenkerialc.. or Claire ;)

So i thought i'd write a post, where i just talk about me, so you know a bit about me and don't just think i'm a computer or some crap. I've googled for questions i can ask myself, ha loser! These are random, but go with the flow! haha..
So here goes:
1. Were you named after anyone?
My first name, no. but my middle name is after my pop who died the year i was born... but a girl version of his name.
2. Do you wear contacts?
Yes. glasses most the time and contacts when i want my eye makeup to stand out ;)
3. Do you have any pets?
Yeeesssss. my life wouldn't be a life without my pets! I have a dog named Snoopy, a cat named Nateiri and a guinea pig called peanut ^.^ And peanut isn't just a normal guinea pig, she's got such a cute personality! Heres  a photo of me and Snoop! He has an eye booga.. but.. we can ignore that...
4. Have you ever met a famous person?
Umm Posh spice was at the airport once, didn't "meet" her, but saw her? ;) and i've met short stack multiple times. Yes, short stack.
5. What super power would you want most and why?
The ability to read minds, but only when you want too, it would be so good to be able to know what people think all the time and their first impression of you!
6. Would you live with someone without marrying them?
If i could stand being with them. I've always told my mum that i'll know when i'm in love because i'll be able to stand being around him, without everything he does pissing me off to an extreme. hahaha
7. Are you a beach, country or city person?
A bit of each.. I like the distance of the country, but hate the bugs.. i love the beach but not the sand so i couldn't possible live near the beach and love the city but hate the traffic and all the people. So best bet is to say country? hahah
8.  If you could move anywhere in the world for a year, where would it be?
London. a- because i looove their accent and b- seems like an amazing place and is cold!!!
9.  Do you have any phobias?
Phone calls, Spiders and ghosts.
10. What is your moto in life? 
I don't know if it's classified as a motto? but "never forget your value".
Claire, xo

3 comments:

  1. Snoopy is such a cutie Tenk, lovely photo of you too :-) Great motto too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great idea. I might have to steal this/add my own questions :P

    Your puppy is so cute and I love the choice of names for your pets. It's nice to learn a bit about the girl behind the blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha feel free! i love snoopy, couldn't live without him! i'm a very "sticky beak" person, so i like to know alot about people, so thought i'd let everyone know random stuff about me! i'm thinking of doing a few of these over time and adding more and more questions :)

    ReplyDelete